[AIP_Plenary] AIP-3 Data Sharing Guidelines Telecon Reminder forTuesday, August 3 at 15:00 UTC

Steven F. Browdy steveb at omstech.com
Mon Aug 2 15:10:54 EDT 2010

Hi Data Sharing Guidelines Working Group:

We will have our next Telecon this Tuesday, August 3 at 15:00 UTC.  The agenda, along with reference material for the upcoming meeting can be
found at http://sites.google.com/a/aip3.ogcnetwork.net/home/home/data-sharing .  We will continue our discussions regarding user registration and single sign-on.

We will be using Dimdim for sharing presentations and content.  The Dimdim URL to use for the Data Sharing Guidelines Working Group telecons is http://my.dimdim.com/aipdsgwg.  Using Dimdim only requires a browser.  There are no programs to install.

The dial-in information that will be used is below.  Regardless of the
number dialed, the access code must be entered, followed by a #.
     Participant Access Code:
     970936#.

     U.S. Dial-In Number:
     712-432-1600

     International Dial-in Numbers:
     Austria: 0820 4000 1552
     Belgium: 070 35 9974
     France: 0826 100 256
     Germany: 01805 00 76 09
     Ireland: 0818 270 021
     Italy: 848 390 156
     Netherlands: 0870 001 920
     Spain: 902 886025
     Switzerland: 0848 560 179
     UK: 0844 58 191 02

I look forward to your participation on Tuesday, August 3 at 15:00 UTC.
Thanks.

Steve

Steven F. Browdy, Ph.D.
President