[AIP_Plenary] Today's Telecon results

George Percivall gpercivall at opengeospatial.org
Tue Jun 17 14:51:53 EDT 2008

We have a very constructive telecon today to review the CFP.  We got
about half way through Annex B.  Interested persons are encouraged to
review the edits on the Computational, Engineering and Technology
viewpoints and provide comments.

- The version of the CFP Annex B - Architecture edited during the
telecon is now posted:
    20080617h AIP CFP Phase2 AnnexB Initial Draft
    http://portal.opengeospatial.org/files/?artifact_id=28845

- The near term plan:
    - "Near-Final" version to be posted on Friday, June 20
    - Near-final CFP to include Main Body, Annex A and Annex B
    - Near-final will be announced to the AIP Plenary and ADC Co-chairs
    - Comments on near-final sent to Percivall will be incorporated
before June 24 telecon.
    - Aim to get final approval of CFP by AIP Plenary during telecon
on Tuesday, June 24

- Inputs from JoshL, SteveB, DougN (registry class diagram) needed on
Wednesday June 18th.

- George and Larry to discuss Enterprise models this week.   Larry
please suggest a time/date.

Regards,
George

George Percivall
Open Geospatial Consortium
http://www.opengeospatial.org/
E-mail: percivall at opengeospatial.org
Voice: +1-301-560-6439

addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying,
immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy
all copies.