[AIP_Plenary] Comments on GEOSS Registration Process

Jeff deLaBeaujardiere Jeff.deLaBeaujardiere at noaa.gov
Tue Dec 23 16:45:15 EST 2008

Hi Archie-

Sorry, my phrasing was poor, but I think we're on the same page.
You don't store the Capabilities XML document itself. However,
you will glean information from the SOS GetCapabilities response,
and populate a catalog somewhere so that people can discover the
observation offerings in my SOS. Is that correct?

-Jeff DLB