[AIP_Plenary] CFP Response postings

Robert Thomas rthomas at compusult.net
Thu Aug 14 09:41:35 EDT 2008

Hi George,

Just to let you know that Compusult wiki be responding to the AIP. We haven't
got all the details squared away yet, but we are working on it.

Also, I will be unable to attend the upcoming telecon next week due to vacation.
If any questions or issues arise from the telecon that need to be addressed by
Compusult, just drop me a line. I will be checking email from time to time.

Talk to you soon.

Robert
Compusult