[AIP_Plenary] CFP Response postings

George Percivall gpercivall at opengeospatial.org
Mon Aug 11 15:33:32 EDT 2008

AIP,

Last year we posted CFP responses after the kickoff in a slightly
obscure zip file.    Maybe we should do this a little different this
time.

It seems it would be valuable to post the AIP-2 CFP Responses as soon
as they are received.  A beginning to this approach is shown here:
http://www.ogcnetwork.net/node/395

Further we could list organizations that plan to respond to the CFP
before receiving their response.  The listing would include what
topics are planned for the response and contact information.  This
would allow people to begin collaborating as soon as possible.

So, any comments on this approach:
- Do you like that we list responses as soon as we get them?
- Do you want us to list that your organization is planning to respond?

Also:  No AIP Telecon tomorrow.
Next telecon: August 19
http://www.ogcnetwork.net/AIPtelecons

Regards,
George

______________________________

AIP-2 CFP Section 3 - CFP Response Terms and Conditions

Documentation submitted in response to this CFP will be distributed to
many
organizations and may be posted on a publicly accessible web site.
Responders shall not
include information in their responses for which you are not
authorized to distribute.
Proprietary and confidential information must not be submitted under
this request. It will
be assumed that CFP responses do not contain confidential information.

George Percivall
Open Geospatial Consortium
http://www.opengeospatial.org/
E-mail: percivall at opengeospatial.org
Voice: +1-301-560-6439

addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying,
immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy
all copies.